Search This Blog

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Apr 4th 2010 Genesis

I was tired and angry. I need a venue for venting, so I've decide to Rant. From now on, I will continue to Rant here and you shall have the absolute privilege of Rating my Rants. The Rants will have a broad range and mostly contain a sarcastic tone. I will Rant about anything that is on my mind. For now, I choose to remain anonymous- in gender, age, education, ethnicity, and other personal identifiers. Feel free to guess any of this personal information about me.
This Rant was created in the hopes of allowing those who desire to Rant to Rant. So please Rant, Share your Rant, and Rate my Rants. Let us Rant about anything that can possibly be Ranted about. Those of you with blue balls, feel free to Rant about them here. Those of you with unfulfilled dreams of making money or saving the world, feel free to Rant about them here. Those of you who have nothing better to do, feel free to Rant about them here.
If this blog gets a lot of attention, the idea of Ranting Entirely Anonymously may continue to a separate website for the Ranters in the world to Rant as they wish and continue to Rant and Rate others' Rants and Share their Rants and...
I hope to see lots of Rants. Send the blog address to your friends and feel free to add a Ranting message that includes the words "if you do not forward this, you will die now... oh, too late, you dead man! so now, for the sake of your after-life forward the link, Read the Rants, Rate the Rants, and enjoy Ranting and being Ranted at."
Sincerely and Hopefully Ranting,
the Entirely Anonymous Ranter

No comments:

Post a Comment